The school followed three terminals system
- First Term: April to August
- Second Term: September to December
- Third Term: January to March
There will be an examination at the end of each term and a progress report card will be issued for each child. Besides this monthly tests are conducted at the end of every month; along with regular class tests. A comprehensive evaluation of the child is done on regular basis and a detailed report card is issued at the end of the academic session, highlighting all aspects of child's progress, and a subsequent merit is calculated, as per the following basis.
- Marks of 1st Terminal Exams: 25%
- Marks of 2nd Terminal Exams: 25%
- Marks of 3rd Terminal Exams: 30%
- Marks of Monthly Tests: 10%
- Continuous Evaluation: 10%
No child will be allowed to reappear in the test. Only in case of severe illness/urgency, an application needs to be submitted in school office, considering which, the child may be given a chance to appear in the test/exam, with due permission of the principal.