leave and absence
- Pupils who have been absent from class must have the reason entered in the Regularity Record stating briefly the cause of the absence or delay. Reasons of a private nature may be submitted in a letter. Absence from school in order to study is not allowed. Leave of absence is not granted except with prior written application from the parent or guardian.
- Those who come late must show the teacher in charge their regularity record duly signed by the Principal in order to be admitted to the classroom.
- Repeated absence without lave application for more than five consecutive days renders the pupil liable to have her name struck of the rolls. Re-admission, if granted will be done on payment of re-admission fee of Rs. 200/-.
- All are expected to be present on the opening day of the school session. Students who return late after holidays will be fines Rs. 200/- except in case of illness if certified by a doctor.
- No pupil is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours. Letters from parents in this regard will not be entertained.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, should produce a doctors certificate permitting her to do so.
|a)||Chicken Pox||Till complete falling of scabs.|
|b)||Cholera||Till the child is completely well.|
|c)||Measles||Two weeks after the - rash disappears|
|d)||Mumps||Until swelling has gone, about one month|
|e)||Whooping cough||Six weeks|
|f)||Jaundice||Six weeks after recovery.|