- Parents and guardians are not allowed to walk into the class or contact the teacher during or after school hours. In case of urgency, a prior appointment is required to be taken, with principal's permission.
- Parents should ensure the regularity and punctuality of their children and take interest in day-to-day academic as well as co-curricular activities of their child.
- Parents should check the school diary daily and sign it and note the teacher's remarks and take necessary actions.
- Parents are expected to attend every Parents Teacher meeting and discuss about the progress/problems of their child. They should co-operate with the teachers for the upliftment of their kids.
- Parents should encourage their children to enthusiastically participate in each and every activity conducted in the school.
- Parents should ensure to develop a habit of self-study the reading in their children and take care that their children complete the assigned work in allotted time.